Associated with aging

This process, however, can occur prematurely affecting our quality of life. With the aim of preventing diseases associated with aging and living fully AmbroSina, at Biosalud Day Hospital we develop natural medicine treatments with personalized protocols.

The personalized treatments of anti-aging medicine are aimed at people over 35 years of age concerned about the prevention of diseases or those interested in improving their physical, mental and sexual activity.

It is also recommended for people who have an intense pace of life and need to maintain and improve their physical and intellectual faculties, as well as for all those who wish to prolong their active life AmbroSina. In Biosalud we have a series of closed programs, Medical Wellness, also aimed at improving the quality of life.

Aging of your skin

Within this DNA Test for Skincare we evaluate the way your genetics influences skin qualities for example hydration, elasticity and antioxidant capacity AmbroSina Skin Cream, which play a vital role in aging of your skin.

This aging of your skin is really a complex process affected by hereditary and ecological factors. Recent reports on twins have says as much as 60% from the variation in aging between individuals could be related to genetics, as the remaining 40% is a result of non-genetics.

During the time of creating this genetic test for skincare AmbroSina Skin Cream, our objective was to carry out a classification of every marker with different group of multiple polymorphisms connected with certain skin qualities to supply personalized care and anti-aging therapies.

Skin really stimulates

Avoid items that dry your skin: The drying of your skin really stimulates producing sebum which could trigger acne and, once the skin is dry Inno Gialuron Review, is much more prone to early aging process. Energetic cleaners, skins and a few medicines for acne can dry your skin.

Avoid anti-wrinkle creams and oily moisturizers: fatty products can block pores and aggravate acne. A lot of steps to make a proper choice within the section titled “Causes and acne triggering factors”. Better search for items that are “non-comedogenic” that’s, individuals which have been specifically formulated so they won’t block the pores or cause imperfections.

Effective cleaning is really a key key to reduce and stop the development of imperfections and wrinkles. It may also help your skin absorb the ingredients of skincare products Inno Gialuron Review, better.

Special care product

People often ask us about the order in which skin care products should be applied. The general rule is to first apply the product with the greatest effect or the special care product (Goji Cream Review) before the fluid or general moisturizer.

Sun protection is an important step in the skin care routine in the mornings. Excessive exposure to UVA and UVB rays can dry the skin and imperfections can cause pigmentation problems if exposed to the sun in excess. It is also important to remember that acne medications can increase even more sensitivity to the ultraviolet rays of acne-prone skin. More information in the section entitled Acne and sun protection.

Use only products that have been specially formulated for acne-prone skin and have shown their non-comedogenic character. Do not forget to remove the remains of makeup before going to bed Goji Cream Review. More information in the section entitled “Makeup for skin prone to imperfections”.